13»

Replies

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    LacednLace wrote: »
    cindytw wrote: »
    LacednLace wrote: »
    cindytw wrote: »
    Sad that I am not on nights persay and I am the only one replying right now!

That being said, those of us working on nights are probably....well working/busy.... :wink: and replying whenever we get a moment between tasks.

True but when I WAS on full nights t was a lot more active

Well sweetheart not all of us are allotted that opportunity with our careers. Sorry to disappoint.

No, that is not what I meant. I meant that the THREAD was more active. I missed an I in "IT was more active" Not me. That was not the point.
  • robertrau wrote: »
    Who's on a day off but still up all night?

ME! Just haven't been getting notifications for this thread!
  • I just read through everybody's threads since i haven't been getting notifications. Y'all been busy! I have been too at work but still on evening shift. Have a good night everyone!
  • Hello everyone.... just checking around.... 5 and 1/2 more hours to go...
  • Hello everyone.... just checking around.... 5 and 1/2 more hours to go...
  • I can only imagine how many more pot dogs I would see if I lived in Washington or Colorado.
  • @sufferlandrian Maybe or maybe since it is legal there is more education on that.
  • @cindytw - It would be nice to think so, but Medical Marijuana is legal here and we still have people feeding it to their dogs. Folks, it doesn't do the same for your dog that it does for you. I do enjoy the look on kids faces when you tell the owners that the dog is suffering from THC exposure and the first thing they do is accuse the friend of their kid. :smile:
  • cindytw wrote: »
    @sufferlandrian Maybe or maybe since it is legal there is more education on that.

no one should need any education on that IMO.......you would not leave your bottle of vodka out for your dog to drink...why leave your stash......should be locked up at all times....legal or not......