The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• LacednLace wrote: »
    Round 2, then 2 nights off. 2 hrs in. 10 to go. Calls are nonstop/bursting tonight.

Side note: I've found working out after shift helps me sleep better and feel better. May have to keep this routine. At least while im on nights.

I hear ya I'm just starting mine 12 hrs to go but two days off then the dreaded weekend

Yep. Same here. Just think, after the long weekend of work, next week is the short work week. Positive thoughts!
  • I feel your pain, I work the same rotation! We can do it!
  • I'm starting to think time stopped and the full moon settled right above Kalispell.
    LacednLace wrote: »
    Round 2, then 2 nights off. 2 hrs in. 10 to go. Calls are nonstop/bursting tonight.

Side note: I've found working out after shift helps me sleep better and feel better. May have to keep this routine. At least while im on nights.

I hear ya I'm just starting mine 12 hrs to go but two days off then the dreaded weekend

Yep. Same here. Just think, after the long weekend of work, next week is the short work week. Positive thoughts!

Same lol we must be on the same work regime
  • I'm trying not to stare at the clock but I have less than 2.5 hours to go...
  • @monstalosta probably. A few of us here seem to work the same exact nights even if the hours vary slightly. Ends up working out well for the thread

@bethanie0825 Hmmmm....what're the odds of convincing you to trade? I have 3.5hrs to go. Im trying to make sure I get at least 2-3 more bottles of water before I'm off work, time my yogurt well, and drink protein when I get home so I can hit the gym.
  • I have 5 1/4 hrs Left I'll trade with you both ;)
  • @monstalosta ....if you're offering to pay overtime than maybe...depends...whats your job?
    @monstalosta ....if you're offering to pay overtime than maybe...depends...whats your job?

Engineer tech consultant
  • @monstalosta sorry no trade, i'm not qualified to do your job. I work for 911 Communications
  • @LacednLace well I'll train you! Then I can go home....deal/deal ;)
  • @monstalosta You'd have to stay there in order to train me, therefore at least for a few nights you wouldnt be going home earlier and youd be stuck with an extra responsibility. Plus paying me overtime.....

Im cool with it, but you might wanna rethink it lol
  • @LacednLace dam quite the negotiator! The only plus is someone there to keep me company to help time fly !)
  • @monstalosta Hey im down for the extra paycheck just to learn a new skill. When does training start?
  • @LacednLace how about on our short week ;)
  • @monstalosta Sign me up bossman
  • @LacednLace hey I like the sound of that!
  • 45 min to go. Whoooo. Then drive home, drink some protein, and hit the gym.
  • Awesome! 2hrs 45min yea!