eating out......fast food restaurant

2»

Replies

• kikichewie wrote: »
    The last thing I'm going to order at a fast food place is a salad. I like good salads. And most fast food salads suck, aren't filling, and still manage to have a crapload of calories that just aren't worth it. I'd rather have a double cheeseburger and unsweetened tea at McDs, and just accept a high fat day. I'll still stay under my calories and be relatively satisfied.

Normally I'd agree with you, but I'm really loving Mcds bacon ranch grilled salads right now. Even with regular ranch dressing it's pretty decent on calories and it tastes really good. Paired with a fry it's a pretty awesome meal :)
  • McDonalds grilled chicken sandwich's have been fairly healthy for a while. The new Artisan has around 6g of fat, and they are pretty tasty.
  • Mcds did a good job changing their chicken sandwich to the artisan one. It's actually pretty tasty now.
  • Mcds did a good job changing their chicken sandwich to the artisan one. It's actually pretty tasty now.

I just ate one of those for dinner tonight :) I tasted decent, was reasonably healthy. ...and fit the real requirement of being fast, high protein food after my work out.
  • Try to ditch fast food. If u can't do it yet; go for salad. If you like BK a lot, u can get chicken Caesar salad. Just don't use whole dressing package, use it half or 1/3rd.

No reason to ditch fast food if you can fit it into your calories on occasion. I had a double cheeseburger from Burger King for lunch today, and it was yummy. It fit within my calories, too.

• I don't see a question, either.

I'm really happy that BK's chicken fries are back.
  • dpwellman wrote: »
    Chick-fil-a or Krystal for me. Or Five Guys. . . Or Moes. . .

We have a Five Guys in our town. I've been meaning to go there. It's suppose to be good food from what I've heard.

• jnv7594 wrote: »
    dpwellman wrote: »
    Chick-fil-a or Krystal for me. Or Five Guys. . . Or Moes. . .

We have a Five Guys in our town. I've been meaning to go there. It's suppose to be good food from what I've heard.

Five guys burgers are so delicious! Yummy!

I don't see a question, either.

I'm really happy that BK's chicken fries are back.

Chicken fries are amazing! I was sad when they were taken off the menu. I got so excited when they came back.