Favorite regular meals

13»

Replies

• Breakfast - (not favorite, but almost everyday) - half english muffin, egg white, half slice white cheddar cheese
    Lunch - Trader Joe's turkey stuffed peppers
    Dinner - Surin of Thailand super crunch sushi combo (snow crab roll & smoked salmon roll) YUM
  • My favorite breakfast is 1 egg & 2 egg white omelette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and sharp cheddar cheese. Along with this I will have instant oatmeal.

Lunch is usually a salad. Chicken, apple pecan with mixed greens is my favorite. Bolthouse Raspberry vinaigrette for the dressing.

For dinner 4 oz beef tenderloin with steamed broccoli, mushrooms and a small baked potato.
  • I absolutely love frittatas and I can happily eat them 2 meals a day! I make mine with two cups of egg whites and 4 eggs and do different varieties of veggies. I cut it into 4 servings.
    My faves are:
    spinach and caramelized onion
    broccoli with a little cheddar
    zucchini, peppers, shallots

Dinner I try to stick to a lighter portion of what I make for my kids.
  • amillenium wrote: »
    I absolutely love frittatas and I can happily eat them 2 meals a day! I make mine with two cups of egg whites and 4 eggs and do different varieties of veggies. I cut it into 4 servings.
    My faves are:
    spinach and caramelized onion
    broccoli with a little cheddar
    zucchini, peppers, shallots

I love to eat them too - but just once a day ;) - I'm loving bacon and cabbage mix right now for only 140 calories per 1/4.

For lunches I make sure I have a few different kinds of soup, stew, chili, stuffed pepper, vegetable/meatballs etc frozen into servings so I can either take leftovers, a salad, or grab something from the freezer.

Dinner is such a variety, but if it's not from the freezer, my favorite is probably all kinds of noodled vegetables in a variety of ways - Mexican, Asian, Thai peanut, Italian, Indian, etc.

• Breakfast: Whole wheat english muffin, 1 egg, & a chipotle laughing cow wedge, and turkey bacon. A super tasty breakfast sandwich :)

Lunch: healthy pizza: low carb pita, pizza sauce, turkey peperoni, cheese, veggies or a salad

Dinner: salad with either ceaser, honeymustard, or ranch. Usually loaded with veggies but every now and then I'll add some chicken.
  • Breakfast: 4 whole eggs scrambled, english muffin w/ peanut butter.

Lunch: 93/7 ground turkey, rice , and black beans w/ hot sauce

Dinner: it's a crap shoot since but I usually find myself ending my day with a bowl of cereal and protein powder...

• Way too hard to pick just one...

Breakfast would either be:
    1. 2 packets of Great Value Sugar Free Brown Sugar & Maple Instant Oatmeal + Water + 12 g chocolate PB2 + 25 g blueberries + Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
    2. Protein waffles made with 53 g Kodiak Power Cakes pancake/waffle mix + 15 g Cellucor protein (any flavor) + 1 packet Stevia + 1 egg + 50 g cottage cheese...topped with spray butter + whipped peanut butter + Walden Farms Pancake Syrup + chocolate chips (if my macros allow) + cinnamon.

Lunch would be:
    Spinach/Chicken/Berry Salad - 1 oz baby spinach + 2 oz shredded chicken + 50 g each of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries + 1 oz fat free feta cheese + 10 g roasted slivered almonds + lemon juice

Dinner would either be:
    1. Homemade chili + serving of Ritz crackers + Greek yogurt and shredded cheese (if my macros allow)
    2. Tacos - ground beef, crockpot salsa chicken, or steak + yellow rice + refried beans + spinach + shredded cheese + salsa + Greek yogurt + tortilla
    3. Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta - 1 lb chicken + 1 package reduced fat cream cheese + 2 cans cream of chicken soup + reduced sodium chicken broth, cooked in the crock pot and mixed in with rotini pasta

Don't even get me started on snacks and dessert...