Little Spoons

2»

Replies

• mccindy72 wrote: »
    Gotta go from big spoon to little at some point - doesn't anyone ever roll over?

WTF is this...logic? Psssshhh.
  • Non_Stop wrote: »
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Gotta go from big spoon to little at some point - doesn't anyone ever roll over?

Sorry, I have a bad back. I have to roll over!
  • mccindy72 wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »

We can switch sides!
  • Non_Stop wrote: »

We can switch sides!

Well that will work!
  • My husband fell asleep being the little spoon..he was 6'3" and 220 lbs. Of course, in the morning, he was always the big spoon :)
  • wolfsbayne wrote: »
    My husband fell asleep being the little spoon..he was 6'3" and 220 lbs. Of course, in the morning, he was always the big spoon :)

Being little spoon means getting my back scratched. So it has its perks.

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    My husband fell asleep being the little spoon..he was 6'3" and 220 lbs. Of course, in the morning, he was always the big spoon :)

Makes me miss the days before my son was born... from little spoon to Saturday morning fun time! ;)
  • chelsy0587 wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

Makes me miss the days before my son was born... from little spoon to Saturday morning fun time! ;)

My coworker calls her kids her little "clock blockers".

• Its like they know when their parents are having fun and they must stop all the fun!