Little Spoons

Replies

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Awwee.... too cute...

I mean.... manly...
  • Not what I expected at all.... :D
  • Aw you're such a cute little spoon too. I don't know what this is all about, but if it's about spooning then count me in I love to be the little spoon ha ha.
  • Aw you're such a cute little spoon too. I don't know what this is all about, but if it's about spooning then count me in I love to be the little spoon ha ha.

No no no, you don't get an option with me.

• being little spoon is the best
    and bears are very cute
  • Little spoon ftw!
  • I only know how to be the big spoon.
  • Tenmidwest wrote: »
    I only know how to be the big spoon.

Genetics bro
  • Tenmidwest wrote: »

Just try it.... you might like it... She'll never tell anyone ;)
  • chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Tenmidwest wrote: »

Just try it.... you might like it... She'll never tell anyone ;)

Oh she's going to talk...it's just a matter of time.
  • I like to be the little spoon. It bothers me if I have to be the big spoon all the time.
  • I like to be the little spoon. It bothers me if I have to be the big spoon all the time.

I got us covered
  • No she wont... I would never tell anyone what he likes only me to do. Don't want anyone but myself to know that info ;)
  • Got to love a ride or die girl
    No she wont... I would never tell anyone what he likes only me to do. Don't want anyone but myself to know that info ;)

PROOF

d1cuhdwmdud3.jpg

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    You cannot compare women or men to birds... totally invalid argument... No Proof what-so-ever :p

besides....
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Aw you're such a cute little spoon too. I don't know what this is all about, but if it's about spooning then count me in I love to be the little spoon ha ha.

No no no, you don't get an option with me.

There's no option remember...
    You cannot compare women or men to birds... totally invalid argument... No Proof what-so-ever :p

I'm an internet alpha male...I do what I want.
  • Little spoon, checking in.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    200_s.gif
  • Gotta go from big spoon to little at some point - doesn't anyone ever roll over?