What's for Breakfast????

Most days I do the same old thing. Go Lean Crunch, carnation instant breakfast and an carrot or two. But I had some left over rib eye steak that needed using. So......
Steak, eggs, slice of a roll, scallions and a tomato slice. It was 671 calories, but I'm heading straight to the garden, plus today is my lifting day.

009_zps2774c636.jpg

Replies

• Strawberry Banana Greek yogurt
    Strawberry protein powder stirred into the yogurt
    A banana
  • I had a Fruity Pebbles bar when I got to work and then, a couple hours later, two Slim Jims. I am now invincible and can see through time.
  • avskk wrote: »
    I had a Fruity Pebbles bar when I got to work and then, a couple hours later, two Slim Jims. I am now invincible and can see through time.

Slim Jims are the bomb! ;)
  • a banana (yep, at actually 100g) and water
  • I had an orange and a cup of coffee with creamer! I eat lighter during the day while I'm at work so I can save more calories for later :)
  • A bowl of fresh blueberries (I've been on a blueberry kick lately), a hardboiled egg, a piece of multi grain raisin toast with butter, and a cup of hazelnut creme' coffee with a little cashew milk.
  • 62fjx7stavi1.jpg
    Leftover roasted butternut squash and roasted cauliflower "hash" with an egg and scallions.
  • 4 slices of Canadian bacon, 1/2c egg white sprinkled with 7g of fat free cheddar, 1 slice of American bacon, 1 mini blueberry crepe, coffee. Total is around 350 cals. Then went and rowed 100 off during break.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Had sauteed 2c zukes, 1.5 spinach, 1/2 c chicken breast in a tsp of tamari, then 1/2 c egg whites on top, and 50g of canned pink salmon on the side. Delish. Comes in about 309 calories, 53g protein and 5 g fat. Not sure if that's too much protein to eat but I love it.
  • After laying around collecting dust for weeks, this thread blew up this morning.

I've been adjusting my Greek yogurt, vanilla to plain ratio. 1 to 3 is what I'm on right now {33g, 100g}.

Southern Home - Cinamin, 1 g
    Honey, 0.5 packet (0.5 oz)
    Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
    Bob's Red Mill - Ground Flax Seed Meal (1 Tbsp, 6.5g), 0.92 Tbsp (13 g)
    Nature Valley - Peanut Butter Protein Granola, 0.18 cup
    Erin Bakers - Homestyle Granola Peanut Butter, 0.036297 cup 2
    Cheerios - Protein Oats and Honey, 0.45 cup
    Good Sense - Roasted & Salted Soynuts, 0.107 cup
    Good Sense - Pumpkin Seeds (Roasted & Salted), 0.0535 Cup
    Good Sense - Sunflower Seeds Roasted /no Salt, 0.85 tbsp
    Body Fortress™ - Super Advanced Whey Protein - Chocolate, 0.14 scoop (42g)
    Great Value - Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plain, 0.44 cup (227g)
    Great Value - Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 33 g
    Grapes - Raw, 75 g(s)

531 calories, 65g carbs, 18g fat, 33g protein, 328mg sodium, 35g sugar
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    My usual weekday breakfast these days:

*two Applegate Farms turkey breakfast sausage links
    *a Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt (I actually prefer the plain)
    *a bowl of oatmeal cooked in the microwave with 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries and cinnamon (it tastes like a berry pie but is super healthy!)
    *a smoothie made with one cup of unsweetened coconut milk or hemp milk, two cups of organic greens such as kale or spinach, and one banana

The macros vary depending on the "milk" used, greens used, and size of the banana, but it's approximately:
    600 calories, 86g carbs, 17g fat, 37g protein, 30g sugar (entirely natural sugar though)
  • larrodarro wrote: »
    After laying around collecting dust for weeks, this thread blew up this morning.

I have it bookmarked. LOL.. =)