Inhaling sugar while vaping ?

I quit smoking about a year ago and have a zero nicotine e juice that I Vape. Most of these e liquids have sweetners in them, including cane juice. Does anyone know about inhaling sugars or sweetners and how it affects diet or calorie intake?

Replies

• I highly doubt there is enough calories in vape liquid that would affect your calorie intake... Pretty sure most of it is made of propylene glycol.
  • Either propylene gycol or vegetable glycerin. I get 100% vegetable glycerin because I found out the hard way that any exposure to propylene glycol breaks me out in the world's worst zits. :X I don't think you have to worry about calories from vaping. The amount is tiny.
  • I vape too. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    I'm not sure it's even possible to "inhale" calories. .
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    On the contrary, I find that vaping sweet liquids helps with the sugar cravings. And nicotine is an appetite supressor and a metabolism enhancer so it really helps when loosing weight. That´s why I always vape liquids containing nicotine.
  • I'd be more concerned about the sugar being in my lungs rather than my digestive system... but I guess that's just me.
  • Yes but there´s no sugar in vaping liquids, only glycerin, propylene glycol, flavors and nicotine (optional)
  • thank you everyone