Best blender to buy from Kohl's?

My mother gave my wife and I $300 in Kohl's gift cards last Christmas, and my wife agreed to let me buy a nice blender with (some of?) the money. Does anyone have any advice on which one to get?

We have a individual sized Bella blender, but sometimes it's too small for my needs. We also have a Ninja Master Prep Blender from a couple Christmases ago, but it doesn't blend as smoothly as I'd like, and is a bit of a hassle to clean.

I normally will use it for protein shakes, but I also make protein fluff every once in a while so I'd like the blender to be powerful enough to blend whole frozen berries/bananas without breaking a sweat.

My current frontrunners are the Ninja Mega Complete System and the NutriBullet Rx.

Any ideas?

Replies

• Anyone? Is this the wrong board to ask this question?
  • Go to amazon and check reviews I'd say. I have something like the Ninja master prep actually and it works fine for me.
  • I just have plain old $20 blender from target that blends whole frozen berries/bananas just fine. I don't think those items are a tough job.
  • jddnw wrote: »
    I just have plain old $20 blender from target that blends whole frozen berries/bananas just fine. I don't think those items are a tough job.

Me too...
  • Thanks for your replies guys.
    jddnw wrote: »
    I just have plain old $20 blender from target that blends whole frozen berries/bananas just fine. I don't think those items are a tough job.
    We also have a cheap blender like that, but it gets really overworked when I use it to make protein fluff, since there's barely any liquid in it. It does the job eventually but it takes a while, and I have to keep squeezing down the ingredients. I'm hoping to find something that can do the job quicker and easier.