gaining muscle

Hey guys how can i gain lean muscle im 5 feet 10 71 kgs 16-17 percent body fat What macronutrient ratio works in average ?

Replies

• Just to add to the discussion, when you drop from about 12% to 10% you will loose visual size which can be difficult psychologically. When you drop below 10% you loose even more visual size. Half the battle in cutting and bulking is done in the mind. Just food for thought.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    AKDonF wrote: »
    Just to add to the discussion, when you drop from about 12% to 10% you will loose visual size which can be difficult psychologically. When you drop below 10% you loose even more visual size. Half the battle in cutting and bulking is done in the mind. Just food for thought.

True for those who are cutting from a good base but for me I was just losing around the middle mostly so didn't notice any loss in size that I wanted to keep anyway. Now that I'm bulking I notice a huge difference in my shoulder girdle in particular. In that case cutting will definitely result in a lose of torso thickness.