POP Pilates #NoMaybes Accountability Thread

Anyone else following Cassey Ho's May workout calendar? :)
Comment here after your workout every day and we'll keep each other moving!
hqmg3uiuuugf.jpg

Replies

• Day Four was fun! My boyfriend joined in for a bit. :) High rep kills me.
  • Day Five... actually pretty fun! I love the ladder cardio.
  • I am! I've been following her calendars religiously since February and lost over 15 pounds and many many inches. My body is firming up and honestly, Cassie's workouts are the only workouts that my body has responded positively to. I just love them! She covers every body part and love how she incorporates cardio as well as specific body parts on particular days. Don't know what I would do without my daily fix of Cassie's Blogilates!
  • Jillian130 wrote: »
    I am! I've been following her calendars religiously since February and lost over 15 pounds and many many inches. My body is firming up and honestly, Cassie's workouts are the only workouts that my body has responded positively to. I just love them! She covers every body part and love how she incorporates cardio as well as specific body parts on particular days. Don't know what I would do without my daily fix of Cassie's Blogilates!

Wow, congrats! I've done her workouts before but never 5 in a row like her calendar suggests so it's been a whole new level of difficulty! Really love her energy.

Day 6 in the bag! Had fun dancing with it today :)
  • Once we get this month done, you'll see and feel a big difference. I notice it when I take a few days off and it's like starting all over again lol. I'm addicted. She's fun, and the time goes by quick. Looking forward to completing this month, and more, with you!
    Once we get this month done, you'll see and feel a big difference. I notice it when I take a few days off and it's like starting all over again lol. I'm addicted. She's fun, and the time goes by quick. Looking forward to completing this month, and more, with you!

It hasn't even been a week yet and already I feel a difference. The workouts are even starting to feel a little easier! Excited to see how I look and feel at the end of the month. Keep it up! :)
  • If you noticed after a week......wait till the end of the month, oh my! Your gonna love what you see! And yep, it does get easier. Moves I couldn't do before, I can now keep up. Love how it's body weight moves. No equipment other than a mat and sometimes dumbbells. Pop pilates rocks! Keep me posted on your progress.
    If you noticed after a week......wait till the end of the month, oh my! Your gonna love what you see! And yep, it does get easier. Moves I couldn't do before, I can now keep up. Love how it's body weight moves. No equipment other than a mat and sometimes dumbbells. Pop pilates rocks! Keep me posted on your progress.

I move around so much a yoga mat is the only equipment I can bring around with me, especially with the limited space I have. :P Absolutely, likewise!

Day 7 in the bag. Really didn't want to hit play today, but reluctantly I did... and had a lot of fun!