Kayla Itsines BBG

i would love to try Kayla Itsiness bbg but its just the fact of how much it costs

Replies

• Download it hombre.

Anyone doing it right now? I'm on the first week, and today I should do the full body workout, I am just not feeling it, so instead I'm posting anywhere about anything. Procrastinating like a boss (if boss means loser)
  • I have just started week 4. The first day of week 1 was a killer and I seriously could't walk or bend my legs for a week after. It gets me sweating buckets and I can still feel it.
    I am hoping for good results.
    I struggle massively to do the sit ups though, I can,t do a full sit up and can only just get my upper chest off the floor. I'm hoping it gets easier!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Hey ladies! Yes I'm doing it right now!!! wrapping up with week 3! No gunna lie I have not been doing the stretching. Add me on Instagram if you're using it for BBG. Mine is nicfitrnbbg. I'm also using the help guide I love it. I do each day of meal plans for 3 days. Between the help and recipe guide that actually gives me a meal plan for the whole 12 weeks. I'm on day 18 going strong!!! How are you ladies hanging in there??