Anyone doing Insanity?

I am currently doing Insanity and I love it. I would like to find some people who are also doing it and hear what is working for them.

Replies

• Day 8 of Insanity. Need to work more on my caloric intake.
  • "Day: 23 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Speed & Agility"=Done!
  • I am doing Insanity for the first time. I just finished month one yesterday.
    289shgury894.jpg
    oxca8zhz9coi.jpg
    kkubsm3xq8aq.jpg

That's progress! It shows in just a month, wao!
  • KingsGirl4 wrote: »
    @xjshinoda is your food diary open? You need to find the right power foods that will keep you full. Try having some nuts. Also try drinking tea- preferably green- that's helped with my cravings a lot..

My diary is view able within my friend circle. I think I am not good enough in tracking my calories. Sometimes I snack on some sweets and bits of crackers here and there, without tracking it.

Green tea is good for suppressing cravings? I am so gonna try that out! I just can't stop myself from eating!
  • "Day: 24 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Strength"=Done!
  • "Day: 25 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Game Day & Overtime"=Done! sheesh...that's rough.
  • I'm on the fourth day, week 5 of Insanity & I have to say I love it!

I've lost 5 lbs & a total of 8" so far. Yes, it is very hard & if you decide to take on this workout you need to make sure you do not push yourself too hard too fast. My first attempt I pulled a muscle in my back in my third week & I had to take time off to recover. In between taking a break & recovering, I tried (don't laugh) Hip Hop Abbs. It was alright but it wasn't as challenging for me & I became bored.

What ever you decide, don't stop until your done. Push through. Record your results. All you have to lose is the weight, right?!
  • I got amazing results with Insanity. It's tough but well worth the rewards! I'll be doing round two soon!