Just wondering..
Hello! Last year I lost some weight and then I gained it all back plus a few pounds due to personal issues and emotional eating =(. I exercised from the beginning of my weight loss journey and now that I've regained the weight I decided to start counting calories (I didn't do that before and I guess I was undereating). What I've noticed, however, is that now when I do more intense exercise (HIIT or even Cardio, because on a daily basis I do a couple of squats, push-ups, crunches, etc - not too much effort) I get extremely hungry even if I've had my meal before the workout (which is not that long actually - usually 15-20min). Is tha normal? I'm guilty of not pushing myself hard enough while working out and I have no idea why that's happening.
I also have a problem with green tea - I've been drinking it quite often for the last couple of months and only recently (after my weight (re)gain) I noticed that after drinking it I don't have the desire to eat anything but if I sit like that for an hour I get ravenous! I'm just wondering if that's normal or I'm doing something wrong.. I sit at a desk all day long and only get active for the few minutes I exercise and am currenlty trying to lose on a 1200 calorie diet. Any idea what could be the problem?