Small Victory #2.. Water!
I use to hate water... I was lucky if I got 1 cup in a week (outside of water that exists in the foods I ate). I finally got use to 1 cup a day...but it took me ALL DAY to drink it.
When I started MFP 8 days ago, I forced myself to at least drink my 1liter bottle every day (4 cups)...again it took me ALL DAY to do it, though.
As of yesterday... I drank all 4 cups by lunchtime! And had another 2 cups later in the day for a total of 6 cups!
I've already drank 2 this morning and it's only 10:00.
I had originally said it was a "small" victory but now I realize for me it's actually a "big" victory!
BTW - I'm new here.. is it weird/bad to post my victories like this?
I don't want to appear like a "forum hog", LOL!