Community Home
Categories
Introduce Yourself
Getting Started
Discussions
Groups
ホーム
Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm new here look for friends
unknown
my name is Rachel. I'm a singly mommy who gained ALOT of weight during my pregnancy. Im just here for encouragement and any tips for losing weight
コメント
unknown
Well it took me 8 years but I am around 14lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. I would have got there sooner, but I kept on quitting on myself. So I am there for you Rachel if you want me to be; just add me. I am now determined and trying hard to get this done and hopefully inspire others along the way. Just do yourself a favor and DON'T GIVE UP!
You can do this you just have to be strong enough and want it bad enough.
unknown
Hi! I'm Jackie. I know the feeling! I gained 40 with my last pregnancy and I will tell ya...that kid was no forty pounds when it came out! My advice is to stay within your macros, drink lots of water, and move as much as possible! Always happy to have new friends so add me if ya want.
Good luck!!
タグが付けられた投稿をさらに検索
クイックリンク
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
未回答
グループ
ヘルプ
人気のある投稿