psulemon ha scritto: » Well the dizziness if probably from lack of nutrition. Most people, especially active, require more than 1200 calories. It would also appear that there is almost no protein in the diet, which could be an indication of a deficiency.
psulemon ha scritto: » Well the dizziness if probably from lack of nutrition. Most people, especially active, require more than 1200 calories. It would also appear that there is almost no protein in the diet, which could be an indication of a deficiency. Does she have a user name on here? Do you both log calories? Do you both use a food scale?
aimeerace ha scritto: » Gaad she needs to eat at LEAST 1200. There is no wonder she's dizzy. Poor thing.
psulemon ha scritto: » aimeerace ha scritto: » Gaad she needs to eat at LEAST 1200. There is no wonder she's dizzy. Poor thing. If she is working out, she probably needs more than 1200 calories. That is the lowest recommend for sedentary women. In fact, I know very few people who should actually eat the little.
edetherington ha scritto: » She does log her calories on MFP as well. Her username is nikkirae2012. She's had the dizziness problems off and on even before we started this diet. I try to tell her to eat more, but she's on these "fitstick" things and they recommended 1200 calories. We just purchased a digital food scale and have slowly started to weigh our food before cooking and when we're planning our daily meals. I'll try to get her to eat more, but I'm not sure what good that'll do. How much protein should she be taking in everyday? I could start adding some protein powder to our smoothies in the morning.
edetherington ha scritto: » She does log her calories on MFP as well. Her username is nikkirae2012. She's had the dizziness problems off and on even before we started this diet. I try to tell her to eat more, but she's on these "fitstick" things and they recommended 1200 calories. We just purchased a digital food scale and have slowly started to weigh our food before cooking and when we're planning our daily meals.I'll try to get her to eat more, but I'm not sure what good that'll do. How much protein should she be taking in everyday? I could start adding some protein powder to our smoothies in the morning.
jgnatca ha scritto: » Nineteen pounds is a lot! Her body is normalising after that big loss and she will start losing again once she gets things sorted.
allaboutthecake ha scritto: » Your wife know you have this thread? lol I took a peak at her diary, its closed. But her ticker says she needs to lose 81 lbs. Definitely need to reassess her calories. Since she doesn't want to, then dizzy she will stay until her health declines so much a doctor gets involved. At 81lbs overweight, her TDEE is much higher than what the intake is and yes dizzy, tired, etc. is from lack of nutrition. Good luck.