Community Home
Categories
Introduce Yourself
Getting Started
Discussions
Groups
Inicio
Fitness and Exercise
Weight Training - Gym
unknown
I've been going to the gym and have been doing weights, 3 sets of 12 reps on various equipment. How do I enter this into my diary? The choices are far too basic. And what ever I do enter, it says I haven't burnt any calories. Not sure how this should work, what are other people entering?
Commenti
unknown
I enter weight lifting under cardio to get a general idea of what I'm burning during my one or two hours at the gym. I seldom use the strength section of the journal because it's easier to keep track of my lifts and progression using a journal app on my phone then trying to create or taylor the basic compound exercises listed on MFP.
unknown
I don't enter my lifting because a calorie burn for it isn't accurate at all. It depends on so many things.
unknown
I'm on TDEE_ I made up my own entry in Cardio and count 1 calorie.
unknown
i track my own calorie burn via my HRM then when i enter it on here, i create my own exercise and enter the caloric burn for the entire workout.
Trova più post etichettati come
Link veloci
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Senza risposta
Gruppi
Aiuto
Il meglio di