Community Home
Categories
Introduce Yourself
Getting Started
Discussions
Groups
Inicio
Motivation and Support
Marcos & calories ?
unknown
what should mine be set at and my calorie intake to lose weight ?
Commenti
unknown
That's a loaded question!! It depends on many things, including your stats (age, height, current weight) and your goals, what you're ready to do to achieve them, your food preferences and current habits.
I have good results with 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat. I go for lean proteins and I try to have my fill of fruit carbs before I eat starchy carbs.
For the calorie goal, I'm at 1550 calories per day, + or - 100. Playing around with my calories, I've established I don't lose at 1800 calories per day, so it's safe to say it's my maintenance. At 1300-1400 I get too hungry and binge, so it's not sustainable for me.
Trova più post etichettati come
Link veloci
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Senza risposta
Gruppi
Aiuto
Il meglio di