ndean210 ha scritto: » I'm 5'4 1/2 and my goal weight is 140
peleroja ha scritto: » Arliah ha scritto: » peleroja ha scritto: » I'm 5'4", 28 (no kids) and small framed, and while I don't lift heavy I do work out moderately. I've maintained around 118 pounds for a couple years, which I know is lighter than a lot of similar height women but accounts for my build. My highest weight was about 145 and I looked visibly overweight then. Just as an FYI, at that height you are not overweight at 145 That's in the normal BMI range. I said I looked overweight. Due to my small frame, the top end of "healthy" BMI looks decidedly UNhealthy on me. All those people who say that BMI is crap because is doesn't account for muscle and you can be over the healthy weight and still look and feel good are right but it also works in the opposite direction for slighter people. Me at just under 140 on the left: Me at about 118: See what I mean? In the first two pics I think most people would consider me a bit chunky for sure.
Arliah ha scritto: » peleroja ha scritto: » I'm 5'4", 28 (no kids) and small framed, and while I don't lift heavy I do work out moderately. I've maintained around 118 pounds for a couple years, which I know is lighter than a lot of similar height women but accounts for my build. My highest weight was about 145 and I looked visibly overweight then. Just as an FYI, at that height you are not overweight at 145 That's in the normal BMI range.
peleroja ha scritto: » I'm 5'4", 28 (no kids) and small framed, and while I don't lift heavy I do work out moderately. I've maintained around 118 pounds for a couple years, which I know is lighter than a lot of similar height women but accounts for my build. My highest weight was about 145 and I looked visibly overweight then.