Community Home
Categories
Introduce Yourself
Getting Started
Discussions
Groups
Accueil
Health and Weight Loss
woosh effect... on inches?
unknown
So I've lost about 18 lbs in the last 2months.however, in the last two weeks not one pound! I measured myself today, which is about 2 weeks since my last measurements. I've lost 2 inches from my hips, inch from each thigh, etc. That's crazy for me!
Has anyone else experienced a woosh for inches? Its a bit baffling haha
Réponses
unknown
Actually, no. Only in weight. That's awesome!
unknown
Yup! I have taken "before" and "during" photos of myself and while my legs and butt don't look very different, my face! Omgosh my face has lost so much especially my jaw bone area right under my ear. I realize that's not something you can measure, but you can definitely see it
unknown
Gotta celebrate the NSV!
unknown
ninagray000
a écrit:
»
Gotta celebrate the NSV!
Yeah, inches lost are the best. I just had a whoosh in weight this week but nothing as far as inches
unknown
At least you know it will happen, the slosh for weight! CICO has made weight loss less stressful for me. I know if I stick to it, I will lose. Or I can predict gains too haha
Trouver d'autres publications étiquetées avec
Liens rapides
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
En attente
Groupes
Aide
Populaires