5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

I'm 5'1" and 24 years old. Right now I'm at 169 lbs but I don't have a really goal in mind of where I want to be so seeing some pictures might help me know where I need to get. I feel like its hard to judge people's weightloss because many people are taller than me and 169 looks very different on even a 5'5" girl so I'd like to see some ladies around my size please. Thank you so much.

Replies

• What a great thread! It's exactly what I needed for an inspiration boost!
  • Im 5 foot 2 ,was 161 and now 124 size 10 uk ,did go down to 112 but felt to skinny as was going into size 6 uk ,my aim is 118 :)
  • SW: 180lbs
    CW: 144lbs
    GW: 125lbs

It took me about 6 months to lose the bulk of the weight but it's definitely slowed down since then. I'm still losing, just not as much as quickly. That's okay though because a loss is a loss. I track my food every day, work out when I can and I cut out fast food and soda/sugary drinks. I basically still eat whatever I want as long as I can fit it into my day. This has worked for me and I don't feel deprived.

I hated my prom pictures so much... Especially because I had to take pictures next to my boyfriend's skinny sister. But they're the best befores I have. I look back at these and all I can think is "never again".

2qvtx1x.jpg
    9k8imw.jpg

During...
    1455203_757006990993179_1174339805_n.jpg

Taken yesterday at 144lbs...
    1o3gco.png

My face has changed so much. This was taken two years ago.
    2myners.jpg

And some recent ones...
    2cwredu.png
    2uf6n9w.jpg

16abgae.png
    :drinker:

You look beautiful in ur prom pictures :) And you looking amazing now, your waist got so tiny! Great job!
  • SW: 180lbs
    CW: 144lbs
    GW: 125lbs

It took me about 6 months to lose the bulk of the weight but it's definitely slowed down since then. I'm still losing, just not as much as quickly. That's okay though because a loss is a loss. I track my food every day, work out when I can and I cut out fast food and soda/sugary drinks. I basically still eat whatever I want as long as I can fit it into my day. This has worked for me and I don't feel deprived.

I hated my prom pictures so much... Especially because I had to take pictures next to my boyfriend's skinny sister. But they're the best befores I have. I look back at these and all I can think is "never again".

2qvtx1x.jpg
    9k8imw.jpg

During...
    1455203_757006990993179_1174339805_n.jpg

Taken yesterday at 144lbs...
    1o3gco.png

My face has changed so much. This was taken two years ago.
    2myners.jpg

And some recent ones...
    2cwredu.png
    2uf6n9w.jpg

16abgae.png
    :drinker:

You look beautiful in ur prom pictures :) And you looking amazing now, your waist got so tiny! Great job!
  • Here are mine so far! Middle is at 192 (already down 10lbs), left is at 182, right at 178. I am 5'2 and 23 years old. I haven't lost anything in 2 months but I want to lose another 30. Down a total of 26 so far; 202 SW to 177CW

cyd4akp67h6l.jpg
  • 5' .5" I started out at 197 pounds. My range now is 112-125 (I've stayed within that range going on 5 years now)

Take-Ownership-BnA-hiking-and-PCSO-abs_zpshxxigv7m.jpg
  • I am 5'2" I have lost 25 lbs so far. I strated at 222 and now I'm 198. Weight has started to melt as soon as I started juicing.
  • 5ft 2ins here :smile: this thread has been a real inspiration! Well done all! Hopefully I can post my pictures once I hit my goal weight some day :smile:
  • I am 5'2" I have lost 25 lbs so far. I strated at 222 and now I'm 198. Weight has started to melt as soon as I started juicing.

That's awesome! What does the rest of your diet consist of? I have started juicing as well and wanted to hear from someone else who is as well.
  • Wow love this thread!! ☺
  • You Ladies are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing! I'm 4' 11.5" CW121lb GW 107-110 Add me if you would like. Wishing you all fantastic results & Happy Healthy Days ahead! Keep it up!