Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Anyone can add me... happy to try and help.
  • Just started.. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Feel free to add I like new friends and try to be on every day!:)
  • Add me! Add me! Haha! It's always fun getting to make new friends :)
  • Feel free to add me. I would love to have motivational friends on here :)
  • I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me. Um...so add me. :)
  • Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get
  • Boccellin wrote: »
    I would love more friends to keep me motivated! I'll motivate you as well! Feel free to add me!
    Looking for motivation :D
  • Add me please, I'm new to this x
  • I've lost a stone on the last few months but recently hit a huge wall.

Add me if you want :)
  • I would love some new friends to help keep me motivated! New adds are always welcome :)
  • Hello, I'm new to the whole MFP app. I love to talk to people and could always use a motivational word. I also like to help others achieve their goal. Please feel free to send me a friend request. :smile:
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Im also looking for support i have 50lbs i need to lose but im struggling because im addicted to sugar
  • Im always down to chat and meet new friends.. I have a long and harsh journey ahead!
  • Chasing my Aesthetic Dreams...I'm also one of those crazy meal prep people...feel free to add for motivation, dieting, and body building
  • HEYYYYY EVERYONE!!! :smiley: I am always looking for support, encouragement and support! Feel free to add me.
  • Always looking to encourage :)
  • New, add me! Goals are mostly weight loss but also interested in some lifting/running/etc.
  • Always looking for more sexy friends ;)
  • Hello. Anyone feel free to add me I'm always looking for friends to encourage me and keep me motivated!