Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• New to this and looking for some motivational friends!!
  • Hey guys I need more motivation and accountability!! I'm open to all friends! Single, very busy mom of three kids, three jobs. I need help, I just want to feel stronger, better and more confident!
  • 30 year old stay at home mom here. Want to lose about 10 More pounds before I tone, would love more friends! :)
  • Feel free to add so we can try to keep each other motivated. :wink:
  • Feel free to add me!
  • Hello everyone! New to this whole MFP. Well, sort of new. Been on it for about 45 days and just realized there's a community forum, lol. :p
    I hope to meet new friends who can be motivational as well!
  • Hi just looking for friends and motivation!! About to have a baby so I need to start trying to lose some post baby weight and get a better beach body (my husband just got stationed in oahu!) Brand new to MFP and hoping it can keep me accountable!
  • Feel Free to add me!
  • Always looking for more friends as I try to lose 135lbs! I also keep an open diary.
  • It's been 3 months and 12 pounds for me! Looking for friends!
  • Feel free to add ;)
  • Me needs more
  • Feel free to add me. I could use some outside motivation!
  • Hii all feel free to add me.
  • Always nice to meet likeminded folks :)
  • Me! I'm a photographer on the North Shore of Oahu. I love paddle boarding, diving and hiking. =)
  • :) Always looking for new friends in need of support have been on here long enough
  • Can't we all just get along?! Only if you LIFT!!! GET SOME baby!! Wooooo!!! ;)
  • Add me or the rabbit gets it.
  • :) Hey feel free to add me