Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Add me. I need more motivators on my wall!
  • Fell off the wagon for a little bit but I'm back....ready to take control....I have been that "cute chubby girl" for wayyyyy to long lol time to become a better healthier me....I am chatty & I'm hoping to find girl friends or guy pals who don't mind the occasional idle chatter & who are motivated & full of positive energy.... Let's do this! Feel free to add me :)
  • Looking for active friends...feel free to add me :smile:
  • In for saying things like: Great Burn...Nice Day Good Eats WTG You Rock B)
  • Always looking to add friends.
  • Feel free to add me☺
  • Feel Free to add me! I keep an open diary to keep myself accountable :)
  • I'm new n I'd like some online friends from mfp
  • Add me!! I am active daily and love motivating and being motivated by you all :)
  • New to MFP, just created today. Been back in the gym 3 weeks, after not working out for 6-7 years following football..positive attitudes only! #IDGT
  • New here and can always use support
  • Add me please!
  • I was on this site two-three years ago and lost about 40 lbs. I let my self go -.- now I'm heavier than I have ever been gained back the 40 lbs and then some. I'm so ready to lose this weight as keep it off. Friend request me :)
  • Feel free to add me! I'm on fitbit and have a fitspo instagram as well: @SamanthasFitnessLog
  • Just started again and would be great to have some support
  • I'm always looking for motivation and inspiration (whether here or instagram), so feel free to add me!
  • I've been here since Jan 2013. Was doing really well up until a year ago when I had a setback, and regained half of what I had lost. Back at it again and would like some new friends to keep motivated with together. Many of those I started with have dropped off/lost their enthusiasm.
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I'm new, please help! Can't stand my weight or my big body no more. Help me to stay motivated....got a wedding in panama on the beach in august and I need to try to look better for my daughters event. Thank you.
  • Friends are cool :D
  • Ok, I'll play. I broke my goal of not adding friends... The gates are opened.