Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Where do I post if I don't want more friends?
  • Hi I'm new to this. I'm into fitness. I train 5x a week and enjoy riding my road bike for cardio. Looking to lean out and put on 10-20 pounds of muscle. Right now I'm 5ft 9inches and weigh 205 at 13.5% body fat. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
  • I would love more friends add me.
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Hi all! My name is Lisa. Looking forward to staying motivated! My workout of choice, weight lifting. Any other lifters/body builders out there?
  • My goal is to have you all want to be my friend but to not actually except any friends. muahahahaha >:)
  • 2rc8iok.jpg

Nailed it haha
  • Always welcoming new friends to keep me on track!
  • The more friends, the merrier! Please add me for mutual support & motivation... :p
  • I would love some friends who are focussing on fitness and wellness goals!
  • Free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me
  • I am an emotional/stress eater with 70 pounds to lose.....looking for friend for support & motivation. Anyone from the East Texas area? I would love your support as well!
  • I always welcome friends to keep me motivated and to support and motivate in return
  • I want more friends :) add me if you'd like to everyone!
  • 50 pounds to loose, I m about at -2lbs a week now ! very motivated ! Add me !
  • just had to reset account, been here for about a year! feel free to add me anyone!
  • I always accept new friends :)
  • New and want to make friends to support each other :)
  • Add me, lovely people. I will accept everybody.