Post here if you want more friends!

Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Replies

• Lets motivate and inspire each other~ Feel free to add ^^
  • Add me
  • Feel free to add me! I am on everyday, and have lost 50lbs so far. I love posting encouragement on other profiles, and love seeing posts in return! :)
  • 25/F. Always looking for friends who share their diaries.
  • Feel free anyone to add me, I'm in Scotland have another 1.5st to lose! x
  • Im looking for positive and motivating friends to help each other along our weight loss journey☺
  • Hey everyone I've been on me I for a few years on and off looking to lose 30 pounds I could use the friends and I'm a very good motivator
  • Always welcome to add me!
  • Same here. Feel free to add me
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Recently diagnosed diabetic. I have no choice except to get serious for my health. Weight loss will be a pleasant bonus. I can use friends and tips!
  • Yes but not creepy ones. Haha!
  • Hi,
    I'm looking for all the help i can get! Need friends who will make sure i stick around this time and not stop after a few days/weeks. Please add me and i will try and help you too ☺
  • Always looking for new friends :-)
  • Back after years away. Need friends, motivation, and recipe ideas. 60 years old, divorced, no children; went from being a homeless Veteran to now owning my own house! Need to lose 44 lbs before weight loss surgery - need a total of 167-195 gone!! :*
  • Add me as well!
  • Hello! I am not new but I had to delete my fb page which was hooked up to my fitness pal and I can't think of the password and my fb pw don't work. With that being said, I am looking for pals to encourage and to be encouraging. I am well over 575lbs and I am doing the low-carb woe. I need people to encourage me not anyone to put me down. If you are wanting to help me and I help you on this journey, please request me :)
  • always looking for new friends, add me!
  • I'm looking for new friends on MFP that can help support me and I do as well.

Feel free to add me. :smile:

• Feel free to add me! I've been on here a little over 1 month. I would love some help/encouragement on the way. I'll try to return the favor o:)
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Just getting started again! Feel free to add me! I am looking for some motivation and support, as well as being able to give it out (: