Anyone out there starting Kayla Itsines BBG?

Hi there,

Im starting Kayla Itsines BBG (the first on) and was looking for some friends to add for support during the next 12 weeks+ possibly keep an accountability thread going :)

Comment if your starting! My first circuit is tonight :)

Replies

• Hi, All,

I'm dying to try this! But it is quite expensive for me right now. Before I take the plunge, I'd love to know what to expect. What surprised you most about the program? What do you like so much about it, what's the hardest part? Are you seeing results that make you see how those incredible before/after pics are possible?

And what are some of the the kinds of things you're eating--I've seen some pics on instagram from some of her users that seem to just be a wedge of iceberg and two tomato slices, etc., which scared me, to be honest. How much time daily is spent working out? That's the part I'm most excited about, I LOVE working out.

Lots of questions I know.
    THANK YOU!!!!
  • I just got the free 7 day pdf. I am going to give it a shot. Would it work if I just repeated the 7 days for a few weeks? I absolutely can't spend any more money until my husband is back to work. Crossing fingers hopefully soon.