What is the last thing you ate?

What is the last thing you ate and why?

I ate a plate full of cherry tomatoes and snap peas covered in tuna salad.

Why? I'm doing low-carb for a pinup contest at the end of the month and wanted to lose some belly fat before then.

Replies

• I'm on am odd sleep schedule so I'm about to make breakfast. One egg, sugarless tea, and a slice of peanut butter bread.

However, the last thing I ate last night was a slice of my mom's birthday cake. Lol. More frosting than cake. No regrets.
  • Egg white omelet with leftover pizza toppings (bell pepper, red onion, roma tomato, fresh basil), Canadian bacon, and fat free cheddar. Packet of blueberry muffin oatmeal. Coffee and Diet Dr. Pepper.
  • Boiled egg, half of an avocado and Babybel cheese
  • sweet potato chips :)
  • Strawberry/Banana Greek yogurt
    Strawberry Protein Powder mixed in the yogurt
    Quest Chocolate Brownie bar
  • uv8a58lnlcij.jpg

My dinner most nights. 190g hake fillets, spiced with cajun seasoning, and mashed potatoes with pan fried onions. Filling, low calorie (I only have 1350 to work with), and 36grams of protein. :) also very satisfying.

Oh, and diet coke haha...
  • A mini bakewell tart...actually, two. Not healthy. But 1. is Bank Holiday. 2. I did Body Attack and Body Pump today and 3. it fits my calories :)
  • Protein smoothie with berries jarrow protein spinach and water
  • I made a torta (Mexican sandwich) with beans, a hardboiled egg, queso fresco, half an avocado, a grilled hotdog, topped it off with Salvadorean crema. Super filling. :yum:
  • chocolate caramel snack pack pudding.
  • 1/4 serving Jimmy John's #5 Vito on Whole Wheat, No onion please. Had it at 1am, so I counted it as breakfast LOL
  • I had a kale and mushroom curry with cauliflower rice
  • Half of a chocolate mint Clif builder bar w/a handful of raspberries.
  • Carrots with Philedlphia cream cheese
  • A big ol salad
  • One slice of Pepparoni, bacon and sausage pizza......because I love it!
  • Chocolate protein shake.
  • 1/2 cup Baskin Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream
  • I haven't had a coke in a long time, I have been avoiding caffeine and sugars and I decided to have one today as I had been lagging earlier, thinking it would pick me up a little and holy crap, I feel high, my skin feels weird and it's not a good feeling.
  • A handful of my daughter's popcorn at the cinema.