What's Your Most Recent NSV

13»

Replies

• Oh man this just happened. I was just sitting here, looked over at my arm, and it looked really weird. I poked it and it was...hard! :flushed: And it moved when I flexed! I can actually see my muscles?! I keep poking it every few minutes. This is so exciting!
  • catieraney wrote: »
    Oh man this just happened. I was just sitting here, looked over at my arm, and it looked really weird. I poked it and it was...hard! :flushed: And it moved when I flexed! I can actually see my muscles?! I keep poking it every few minutes. This is so exciting!

I wore a sleeveless t-shirt today and kept noticing that my arms are really muscular. It's so sexy!
  • I bought 4 pairs of shorts online, all size 0s. I'm bloated and have my period and tried them on after work. They all fit. Then when I was taking off the tags, I realized that they sent one of them in a size 00 in error. I'm 32 and I haven't been the smallest size a brand makes since I was 20!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    catieraney wrote: »
    Oh man this just happened. I was just sitting here, looked over at my arm, and it looked really weird. I poked it and it was...hard! :flushed: And it moved when I flexed! I can actually see my muscles?! I keep poking it every few minutes. This is so exciting!

I wore a sleeveless t-shirt today and kept noticing that my arms are really muscular. It's so sexy!

Lol. I used to hate sleeveless. Now, I like seeing my shoulders. I can even see my triceps when I twist my arm. Unfortunately, there's loose skin on the backside, but hey, I don't have to look at it (and it's not really that bad, just there). :smiley: