What's for supper???

2»

Replies

• I'm making Italian Meatballs in sweet pepper tomato sauce in the crock-pot, served over whole wheat pasta. Will post a pic tonight.
  • Leftovers from yesterdays Cinco De Mayo lunch at work. Made a pulled pork burrito with lettuce, onions, olives, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and tomatoes; chicken/cheese/chili and tortilla chips; dulce de leche cake.

8mkqk1yf79f7.jpg

Lunch is my supper today. Will probably just have some yogurt with blueberries tonight.
  • Margie and I went to Parramore's Too for supper tonight, and I didn't get the fried catfish!!!! I had grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, Texas toast and a Cesar's salad. I forgot my camera. I did take some pictures with Margie's phone, but it's at home and I'm at work.
  • one serving light tuna pouch, hardboiled egg and Kraft fat free sharp cheddar cheese singles(1 slice). Boring but low cal and high protein.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Photo of the Italian meatballs in sweet pepper tomato sauce over whole wheat pasta I mentioned above. This is my fiancé's portion because it looked prettier. Mine had less cheese and less pasta. He had seconds, which is always a good sign.2dhbgb6m03yr.jpg
  • Roast turkey sandwich on toasted multigrain, multiseed, raisin bread with mustard, mixed sprouts and cucumber slices; cucumber and watermelon.

s52789yls3i5.jpg
  • Chicken salad or tuna salad, haven't decided yet!!