Curious to find other tall females over 5ft 9inch

Hi, I'd like to connect with other tall females to find out about their aims and successes.

I am 5ft 10.5 inch (178cm) and measure 39- 32- 45 inch (81-92-115cm) with a medium frame. 170.6 to 173.4lb.
I have dropped 25lb so far and I would really like to be a dressmakers size 12 well at least the waist of 26.5inches. This is a long term goal. I have 6inches to loose.

I run and enjoy sports.

Looking forward to receiving comments.

Replies

• Here I am :D 185cm and 149 pounds right now.
  • Hi 5 feet 11inches
    171 lbs (llost approx 12 so far)
    38-34-42 (i got a booty lol)
    Add me if ya want
  • Yay!!! I'm 6'2" as well. Started MFP exactly one month ago at 200 lbs & lost about 4 lbs so far.
    Thank you so much for the link to the groups @SuperCrsa I was wondering how to find them!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • 5'11 and I need to lose at least 70 pounds to be at MY ideal weight...my doctors tell me I need to lose 120 but then you'd be able to see my hip bones and I am NOT into that! I like a little fluff and curve...just not as much as I have now...I've lost 30 pounds since I've started on MFP. I'd be more than happy to add friends!
  • getgemma wrote: »
    A few inbox messages received ...are there any tall gals out there using MFP??

Of course there are--check out either of the groups listed above.
  • I just added you :)
    For anyone else out there looking to add someone with similar stats ( 5'10 around 164 30 inch waist, 38.5 inch hips... Seriously not focusing on a number but on fat lost, if I had to put a numerical value on it is I'd say I'm trying to lose the last 10-15 pounds). But honestly I don't think having friends with similar goals on MFP matters, I've found 6"3 260 pound muscular men who are amazing for support and tips, as well as 5 ft women with 10 pounds to lose just as encouraging and helpful. :)