Liporidex max

I'm curious if anyone has tried any of the liporidex formulas to help with appitite suppression. Please don't type me any mean answers I'm eating right and going to the gym I'm just asking a question. Thanks to any reviews anyone may have of Liporidex. Thank you

Replies

• I like to use fat burners to help me get more energy, stay focused and to suppress my appetite. It helps keep me on track more easily and I got faster results. I often had struggled with always snacking and thinking about food, and fat burners have helped me get control of my diet and help me change my overall lifestyle. I know there is no magic pill, but I have no problems admitting that a fat burner has helped me reach my fitness goals. Everyone is different and will take a different path, but this worked for me.

Well put Ryan! I have used fat burners in the past and had mediocre results. What product do you use? It seems like you are pretty happy with it, and I could use the help right now since summer is quickly approaching.
  • I have been taking Liporidex for over 4 weeks . I think its a great product and the key word for me its Natural. It doesn't give me any jitters or crashing effect and I have energy all day. The key its eating a clean diet, drinking plenty of water and a good exercise routine. I am always telling my friends at the gym about Liporidex
    Something "natural" is picked from a tree, vine, pulled from the ground or from an animal. It's a "processed" product and also since it's a supplement, it's manufactured by a 3rd party in a factory that MORE than likely not free of cross contamination.
    Eating "clean" is an application of broscience when it comes to competitors in the body building world. While yes, it's more nutritionally dense when eating whole foods, fat loss and getting shredded is more about controlling water underneath the skin and low body fat percentage which can be attained with an aggressive calorie deficit approach.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png