Post a lie about the person above

Replies

• Is a fundamentalist Mormon with 6 wife and 27 kids.
  • Eats frozen hot pockets.
  • He only wears animal print underwear!
  • Deathly allergic to sand.
  • she cooks horse meat well
  • He was hired by the US government to steal secrets and technology from Upper Warbiria
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Has adopted a lazy and sedentary lifestyle, which has caused her body and self-worth to degrade into what we see now.
  • His life's goal is to travel the country and write a bad check at every Wal Mart there is. so far, he's halfway there.
  • Has asked me to locate a sea-foam-green, beach-cruiser, fat-tire bicycle at my next "Bad Paper" Walmart crime. Apparently, she will accept nothing less than this type of bicycle and goes so far as to destroy anything other bike that has been offered to her. Realizing that this level of specificity would make her an accomplice to my felonious behavior will not deter her, and she has offered to accompany me into the targeted Walmart s that she can assure that I've selected the "correct" bike as the basis for this crime.
  • Is illiterate ...can't put 2 words together
  • Is a virgin
  • She's the real slim shady...but she won't stand up.
  • This guy keeps sending me cat pictures. Cute stuff.
  • @Effumandshine is a representative of the "Large Gray Alien" race, and has come to MFP as part of the beginning of their full-disclosure policy as allowed in their treaty with the Secret Shadow Government (SSG), as borne-out in “Secret Space War VIII: Alien Quantum Computing and the End of Secrecy?” on the Veterans Today website. The author of that posting, Dr. James Preston, refers to a treaty between the large Gray alien race and the Secret Shadow Government, and illuminates several aspects of that treaty with @Effumandshine 's people.
  • @Effumandshine is a representative of the "Large Gray Alien" race, and has come to MFP as part of the beginning of their full-disclosure policy as allowed in their treaty with the Secret Shadow Government (SSG), as borne-out in “Secret Space War VIII: Alien Quantum Computing and the End of Secrecy?” on the Veterans Today website. The author of that posting, Dr. James Preston, refers to a treaty between the large Gray alien race and the Secret Shadow Government, and illuminates several aspects of that treaty with @Effumandshine 's people.

It said, "Post a lie", not give away top secret information. :P That's classified!

• Has an ailment that makes them end a sentence with rhyming words only.
  • she has only one pair of chappals that too worn out
  • He doesn't mind when someone declines his friend invite. :)
  • She's Debbie Harry's AKA (Blondie) Love child!
  • She left her coat at my place last night.