Royal baby!

What are your name and gender guesses?? Who's excited? I live in London and apparently theres actually more coverage and hysteria overseas haha! I'm fairly sure it's a girl and think they will name her Alice, Alexandra, Eleanor or they may chose a not so obvious royal name like Helena ( one of queen vic's daughters) or Adelaide! Those are my guesses and if it is a boy I think Alexander :) in a way I hope it's not Alexandra/Alexander because that's what I'd love to call my child but it will definitely become very popular and over used!!

Replies

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    WELL--you got it right, :) Charlotte Elizabeth Diana :) , i'd have liked the name order to have been <3 DIANA <3 first, as in Diana Charlotte Elizabeth, but not my baby... so not my decision. !!! Congrats to the family
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    BryKate wrote: »
    What are your name and gender guesses?? Who's excited? I live in London and apparently theres actually more coverage and hysteria overseas haha! I'm fairly sure it's a girl and think they will name her Alice, Alexandra, Eleanor or they may chose a not so obvious royal name like Helena ( one of queen vic's daughters) or Adelaide! Those are my guesses and if it is a boy I think Alexander :) in a way I hope it's not Alexandra/Alexander because that's what I'd love to call my child but it will definitely become very popular and over used!!

I was totally right with a girl named Charlotte. What do I win? :p

Huh. Total zombie thread. This was for the first baby, George. Never mind.
  • Now have read that the family is already asking photographers to " back off" ....apparently special lenses are being used to invade the privacy of the royals....the photographers are up to their old tricks:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-32609527