need some'help and insight

I seem too be lising weight very very slow and im not sure why, i use a food scale and accurately log in my foods everyday im 34 5-8 260lbs, can someone help me? My diary is open
Thankyou very much

Replies

• I seem too be lising weight very very slow and im not sure why, i use a food scale and accurately log in my foods everyday im 34 5-8 260lbs, can someone help me? My diary is open
    Thankyou very much

When you say "slow," what do you mean?
  • How slow is very very slow?
  • Losing not lising, and it seams only losing a lb a week, i drink a good amout of water so i know not that
  • Losing not lising, and it seams only losing a lb a week, i drink a good amout of water so i know not that

A pound a week is actually a good rate of loss!

It looks like you are weighing some foods and not others. If you wanted to tighten up your logging, you could begin weighing all foods to make sure that your calorie counts are exactly what you think they are.

• Ok thanks
  • Nothing at all wrong with a lb a week. That's a very healthy and sustainable rate. Keep up the good work.
  • A pound a week is awesome. Nice job!
  • Thanks i didnt know that was good
  • Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    A pound a week is awesome. Nice job!

:-)
  • ceoverturf wrote: »
    Nothing at all wrong with a lb a week. That's a very healthy and sustainable rate. Keep up the good work.

:-)
  • Great job!!!
  • Congrats, a pound a week is awesome success! You're clearly doing something right. :)
  • Congrats, a pound a week is awesome success! You're clearly doing something right. :)

Thanks you