I have a love hate relationship with jeans.

2»

Replies

• JCPenney carries A.N.A. jeggings that are the bomb! My best friend gave me her pair that were too small for her and they fit me perfectly. I then went in and bought the newer version and love them just as much. I never imagined I would like skinny jeans or jeggings and now that's pretty much all I wear. I haven't been into Vanity in a long time, but they used to carry up to 35" length and curvy cuts. Good luck!
  • Zx14chick wrote: »
    JCPenney carries A.N.A. jeggings that are the bomb! My best friend gave me her pair that were too small for her and they fit me perfectly. I then went in and bought the newer version and love them just as much. I never imagined I would like skinny jeans or jeggings and now that's pretty much all I wear. I haven't been into Vanity in a long time, but they used to carry up to 35" length and curvy cuts. Good luck!

Oh wow! I love Penneys so I'm going to check them out!
    Thanks for the tip! (Even though this isn't my thread, LOL)
  • I have the opposite problem! I carry all my weight in my stomach, so in order to get a waist that fits, I end up with baggy thighs and saggy bum. Plus I'm short so there's the whole bunching at the ankle thing.