Calling all moms !

Any moms out there trying to lose that stubborn baby weight ?! Add me and Let's motivate each other !

Replies

• I'm not sure it's baby weight anymore, they're 13 and 7. But I'm still working on it! o:)
  • jaqcan wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's baby weight anymore, they're 13 and 7. But I'm still working on it! o:)

My daughter is almost 3. I'm also working on it! Super committed
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    So funny! Mine are 12, 8 and 3. That last one did me in! I am pretty motivated to lose. I am also an older mom at over 40. So count me in!
  • Yeah mine and 6 and 8... I actually weighed less than I do now after my youngest was born. But I am working hard on this.
  • I used to weigh 130 before I had my daughter and I'm now 210.6. I thank god every day for her but I'm motivated for a better life style for the both of us !
    We can do this !!!
  • I have a 6 and 3 year old...spend the majority of both pregnancies on bed rest and we're currently trying for #3! I'm 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight. I've lost about 135 pounds in the past 18 months.
  • jaqcan wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's baby weight anymore, they're 13 and 7. But I'm still working on it! o:)
    I am with you!!! lol My kids are 24,20,19 and I am still trying to get it off and keep it off. I have done it in the past but when my husband and I became empty nester because kids were in college I was often home alone with food and I ate it. Please feel free to add me I need support and love to give it as well.

• I have a 6 and 3 year old...spend the majority of both pregnancies on bed rest and we're currently trying for #3! I'm 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight. I've lost about 135 pounds in the past 18 months.

Amazing job ! What keeps you so motivated !?
  • Hi There, Feel free to add me... I'm a mum of two 7,6 . I'm very encouraging and fitness is part of my daily life. Love it! xoxo Tina
  • I'm 7 months pp with my last daughter (child 2), not having any more children and am very active now. I've lost the baby weight and 10 lbs (all from breastfeeding). I'm now trying to lose 35 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm pregnant with #4 (due in August). I have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, and a soon-to-be 3 year old. I had lost all the weight, and then some, from my first 3 (highest preg weight was 228, got down to 145), then got pregnant again (I have my theories on that, lol). This is working out to be another 45-50 lb pregnancy (seems to happen no matter what I do), so I'll definitely be wanting to shed the extra weight ASAP after baby is born! Feel free to add me. We can do it!
  • Yeah, my youngest is almost 5 - I got super lean last summer, but have gained a few pounds back since then. I'm trying to find a good balance between neglecting life to count calories and work out, vs never working out and eating whatever I want.

Amazing job ! What keeps you so motivated !?

I have PCOS and finally got put on the proper medication which has made a world of difference trying to lose weight. I also have found that my depression and anxiety is much much better when I consistently workout.
  • MsTinaSays wrote: »
    Hi There, Feel free to add me... I'm a mum of two 7,6 . I'm very encouraging and fitness is part of my daily life. Love it! xoxo Tina

Awesome ! Request sent !!
  • justcat206 wrote: »
    Yeah, my youngest is almost 5 - I got super lean last summer, but have gained a few pounds back since then. I'm trying to find a good balance between neglecting life to count calories and work out, vs never working out and eating whatever I want.

I have a bad habit of not eating enough and working out too much and eating too much junk and not working out at all but now I'm gonna try to kick those bad habits haha
  • tlflag1620 wrote: »
    I'm pregnant with #4 (due in August). I have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, and a soon-to-be 3 year old. I had lost all the weight, and then some, from my first 3 (highest preg weight was 228, got down to 145), then got pregnant again (I have my theories on that, lol). This is working out to be another 45-50 lb pregnancy (seems to happen no matter what I do), so I'll definitely be wanting to shed the extra weight ASAP after baby is born! Feel free to add me. We can do it!

Congratulations! I'll definitely add you ! Stay motivated:D
  • That's awesome! Congratulations and enjoy every minute of pregnancy. I loved all 3 of mine but we're done I'm sure. Add me too.