Looking for friends for a this long journey 100+

So....I started my weight loss journey again about 2 months ago and so far it is going well. I have 120 pounds to lose so it won't be fast. Most recently I attempted this in 2013 and went from 320 to 235...only to start 2 months ago at 303.5. UGH. So as I continue this journey I thought why not have some others that have the same type of goals to keep my accountable. I have a blog that I am tracking myself as well. thecaloriefight dot com. If anyone wants to check it out.

Replies

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Feel free to add me!! I originally started in 2012, then my son got very sick and I stopped and ate, and ate, and ate. I've lost about 20 lbs and need to lose another 80! We can do this!
  • Hey I am in as well! Add me as a friend...looking to lose 80 lbs. I stress ate as well with my sons super prematurity! We can all do this together
  • My goal is 120lbs feel free to add me :)
  • Hi Adam!
    My goal is 50 pounds and I have struggled off and on like you. I was down to 167 and then gained it all back up to 191 again. I was 212 at my highest at the end of my pregnancy. It is very frustrating. Nice blog you have. I can definitely relate to the whole not seeing a change thing. Not having visible results makes it difficult to stay on track, but you can do it! We all can. There will be NOTHING more satisfying than reaching those goals. I wish you the best and feel free to add me!!
  • Hey there! My goal is to lose 80lbs; ive been dieting and exercising on and off for years... lets do it together! :) feel free to add me
  • Well done for loosing so much before and I'm sure you'll do it again, The blog is a good way to stay focused. I'm trying to loose 90ibs. Been gaining over they years and it's hard as I love chocolate and wine :-)
  • I sent you a request! I feel your pain too. I was 217 at my highest a few years ago, lost 50 something pounds and here I am starting again at (you guessed it) 217 pounds! So discouraging. Ah well--