need a jumpstart

Ok I started this a year and a half ago was doing awesome logging my food everyday YMCA the times a week lost 30 pounds was so happy. Then things went south quickly...My mom passed three months later had surgery my gallbladder had to go. So now the weight is back not all but almost and I'm struggling to get it off back to previous routine with no results this time. 5'2" 238 lbs. Please any suggestions??? :-D

Replies

• toni4801 wrote: »
    Ok I started this a year and a half ago was doing awesome logging my food everyday YMCA the times a week lost 30 pounds was so happy. Then things went south quickly...My mom passed three months later had surgery my gallbladder had to go. So now the weight is back not all but almost and I'm struggling to get it off back to previous routine with no results this time. 5'2" 238 lbs. Please any suggestions??? :-D

Do this again.
    Good luck.
  • I think it is worth looking at what worked last time. If you having trouble starting maybe sign up for a fitness class and then maybe start with small food changes. It's hard when life gets in the way but just focus on the achievements you are making and try not to focus on the recent weight gain. Best of luck!