Halfway! Down 71.8 pounds!

bofo3uzeaohb.png
I am halfway to my goal. I started out at 319 pounds, probably more than that before I weighed myself. I wore a size 28W/26W. I am now at 247 and wearing a size 16W. Not only have I lost 71.8 but I have also lost 22.75 inches from my body. I feel so much better. I can do more things now than I used to be able to do. All this success so far just makes me want to keep going to reach my goal! I lost most of the weight following a ketogenic diet.

Replies

• Wow - you look amazing!! Congratulations :)
  • You look beautiful!!! Congrats on the great work!!
  • Thank you!
  • Thats AWESOME! you look great. Keep it up!
  • You look amazingly beautiful!! Keep up the good work girl! You can do this! :)
  • keep going !! You got this
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Your new picture looks like you just knocked a decade and a half off your look.....I honestly thought your "old you" was about mid-40s. Golly you look really so much younger now :)
  • Outstanding results on your loss, but the biggest transformation I see from the comparisons is the fact you look half your age? If you told me it was a mother/daughter picture, I would have not thought anything of it, but considering it is you, DAMN! Very nice. Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats - you look beautiful!
  • Beautiful- fantastic job. Thanks for posting! This is so inspiring :)
  • Great job!!!
  • Wow! You look amazing! And soooo much younger :)
  • You have done an amazing job! Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everyone. I definitely feel younger!
  • That's just awesome! And your new hair and makeup are only adding to incredible change in your looks. Lovely every way.
  • Wow you look fantastic! Great work!
  • You look way younger as well as thinner. Great job!
  • WOW you look amazing! Great Job!! :)
  • Awesome!
  • :) Great Job!