Hello Everyone!

Hi, My name is Yvette and I am just starting my journey...again! I lost 100 lbs about 5 years ago, but it is slowly creeping back. As of today I have gained 60lbs back. I have become very sedentary and do not have the motivation to work at being healthy. I don't eat a lot, but what I do is very bad. Mostly fast convenient foods. I am working virtually and also trying to open a Daycare Center so I have a tremendous amount of stress. The stress eating was killing me. I wish I was like the "skinny minnies" who stress out and don't eat or have some other habit like running their legs off, but sadly I don't. I am getting older and really have no desire to exercise. I did it on round one and while it worked, it took all my time and energy. I enjoy walking so I may start that again, and I love swimming but due to my high blood pressure I had to give that up until I get the blood pressure under control.

I would love to make some friends here that might motivate me or at least hang out with so I know I am not alone.

Nice to meet all of you and hope we become great friends!

Replies

• Hi
    Welcome to MFP you've taken the first step you'll do great