premium membership

Hey, has anyone been able to get the premium membership? I can't find where to get it and I don't get any answers from the myfitnesspal when I send them emails. Please help. The premium membership would help me so much!

Replies

• Here is the link to upgrade:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/premium

I hope it helps. :) I would upgrade if I had the money sadly I don't currently.
  • Here is the link to upgrade:

this took me to my home page...nothing about premium on it.

It may be being rolled out regionally.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Here is the link to upgrade:

this took me to my home page...nothing about premium on it.

It may be being rolled out regionally.

I suppose so. I know some people couldn't pay in the app for premium even though they could see it. This is what I see whenever I visit that page:

8bndeCk.png
  • Really?

You'll have to wait for the roll-out to hit you

But ... really? May I ask why you would find it so helpful?
  • I believe it's only available in the U.S. at this time.
  • Why on earth would it help you so much. I really cant see it, so am curious.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    999tigger wrote: »
    Why on earth would it help you so much. I really cant see it, so am curious.

me too...ad free would be nice but I am not paying for that...and it makes me not like under armour...might not buy from them any more.
  • SezxyStef wrote: »
    999tigger wrote: »
    Why on earth would it help you so much. I really cant see it, so am curious.

me too...ad free would be nice but I am not paying for that...and it makes me not like under armour...might not buy from them any more.

I have been using another Under Armour site (Fitbit) and haven't had any issues. Then again, I am mostly on MFP and only use Fitbit to track my steps and my sleep, I don't spend time in their forums.

BTW: anyone who likes ad free viewing of MPF, AdBlock is your friend (and it's free). I spend most of my time on MFP's website rather than the app so I don't need to pay to be ad free thanks to it.

• I'm carb cycling and therefore how the macros are set up and that you can make the settings so that the macros change between days would save me a lot of trouble and help me be more consistent. Also in the premium it suggests food if you are needing some of the macros like protein.
  • [/quote]BTW: anyone who likes ad free viewing of MPF, AdBlock is your friend (and it's free). I spend most of my time on MFP's website rather than the app so I don't need to pay to be ad free thanks to it.
    [/quote]

Adblock does stop the ads, BUT, on my IMAC, it also makes is so I cannot type in the forums. I have to type my messages in my mail then copy and paste. Kind of a pain!

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Adblock does stop the ads, BUT, on my IMAC, it also makes is so I cannot type in the forums. I have to type my messages in my mail then copy and paste. Kind of a pain!

I don't have a problem on my MacBook pro using Adblock and typing in the forums. Which internet browser are you using? I use Google Chrome. Maybe its a glitch with Safari?
  • Couldbeaglitchunlessyoulikenospacesorpunctuationlol