Paleo Diet

I have heard good things about it, but I am wondering if anyone here has tried following the Paleo lifestyle before. What do you think of it? Any tips?
*Also feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I love seeing motivational people on my dash*
Jess

Replies

• I ate Paleo for a few months a couple of years ago. It's really unnecessary and wasn't sustainable for me. It was also SUPER expensive and while I love the taste of grass fed beef, and ghee was my absolute favorite thing, I found myself craving the things I was restricting myself from.

I didn't lose that much weight and felt like I was constantly suffering from the meat sweats.

All in all, I found that CICO and accurately tracking my macros has been what helps me. I don't really crave things because I make sure that if I'm desperate for some chocolate, I fit it into my day. Personally, I don't find the restriction diets necessary since I don't have a medical condition that necessitates it and - for me - it's about losing weight and developing habits that I can carry with me long-term.