need support.Hope to enlist in military.

Hi everyone,I could really use some support.im 24,weigh 285, and I want to enlist in the military.when I graduated high school I spoke with a recruiter and he told me I needed to lose 15 lbs to join.while I was doing that my at the time girlfriend decided she didn't want me to join.so I didn't and over the next few years put on alot of weight.now I want to go back to my original dream of enlisting but am having trouble staying motivated.i would appreciate and welcome any support you guys could give.hope everyone has a great day and thanks in advance.

Replies

• I would suggest finding your local recruiter and find out if they do seeking trainings
  • I tried that.most in my area don't and the one that does is too far to drive to every week.thank you for the suggestion though :)
  • My husband and I did this diet... It seems like a lot of food but the first time we did it we both lost about 20lbs in a month but we also did not add any seasoning or condiments... We followed it word for word... Hopes this helps... What branch are you looking into?

fhqmqdh1lfov.jpg
    v3wucvbx27m7.jpg
    vp96ors0xz7w.jpg
  • ecmartin17 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,I could really use some support.im 24,weigh 285, and I want to enlist in the military.when I graduated high school I spoke with a recruiter and he told me I needed to lose 15 lbs to join.while I was doing that my at the time girlfriend decided she didn't want me to join.so I didn't and over the next few years put on alot of weight.now I want to go back to my original dream of enlisting but am having trouble staying motivated.i would appreciate and welcome any support you guys could give.hope everyone has a great day and thanks in advance.

Sign up for Biggest Loser teams are going on now. Follow these links: community, when that loads, scroll down until you see the Biggest Loser Season 17, when that loads look for sign up for season 18. If you don't see it, click on "all discussions" then you should be able to see it. Promise you will be successful because these challenges really make you work on yourself and the comraderie is fantastic!