hi my name is jerri stoddard

i'm trying to lose 50lbs.i want to be able to change my lifestyle.i have several health conditions that will help when i'm not obese.i want to see my granddaughter growup.and i want to have energy.so far i've managed to lose 35lbs on my own but i need encouragement to keep going because i've had somethings happen in my life lately that have caused me to turn to sugar again.i have type2 diabetes and the other day i ate sugar and i got t6he shakes really bad for a couple of hours.my sister is a great support for me she has stopped buying me sugary things.i have been using these slim patches from china and they are working so far and i was taking garsinia cambodia and i have on magnetic toe rings and i ride my bike around town,i've started riding 3/4 of a mile and back the last part is uphill so i walk a block uphill pushing my bike.and i'm going to start using my sons wii again tonite.i just turned 50 yrs old and i wasn't suppost to live past 30and then jesus saved mylife on 12/24/14 the dr.s said it was like a miracle and i just know that i got the best christmas present i got life and i'm going to live it better.

Replies