Good Idea or Great Idea?

Cookies and Ritz in "I need calories" shakes. It's delicious.

Replies

• I think I need more choice than just good or great.
  • I'm sorry, those are the only two choices.

Unless you're looking for "incredible" or "paradigm-shifting"?
  • I choose C: Epic Fail
  • I'll choose peanut buster parfait.
  • ndj1979 wrote: »
    I choose C: Epic Fail

That's impossible, since it wasn't a choice and it's also incorrect. I also had Starbucks put a slice of banana bread into a frapuccino once... but that was a desperate time.

That's impossible, since it wasn't a choice and it's also incorrect. I also had Starbucks put a slice of banana bread into a frapuccino once... but that was a desperate time.

I'm sorry, do you not have teeth? Why can't you just eat food?

It's this damnable temporary crown. It started as an accomodation; the various icy shakes soothed. Then it became a habit.

Hopefully once the permanent crown goes in I can go back to eating the same crap, but not blending it first.

But also you should really try adding cookies to some banana/peanut butter/cottage cheese smoothies. It gives it a nice texture.

Haha too funny, I now have visions of OP blending up his dinner, Big Brother or I'm a Celeb style, mmmmm steak, chip and cookie smoothie!

• Oreos in a shake is quite tasty too.
  • DopeItUp wrote: »
    Oreos in a shake is quite tasty too.

See? This guy gets it.