10-15 lb to lose

I am new with MFP. Started logging about a month ago. Started with a low carb diet(20% and 1200 cal diet). I am 43 and 5'4" and started this program when I hit 143lb which is the highest I have weighed in 14 years(after my son was born). I am looking to connect with folks who have 10-15 lb to lose and those who have lost weight successfully and have 10 or more to go. I like to run. After a recent injury, I am starting back with running slowly. I think I have lost 3-4 lb in the last month- may have been just water weight- hard to tell.

Replies

• I have 15 lbs to lose - have lost five in the past weeks. These are the hardest in my opinion. I'm not so much overweight but want to be slim to feel better so am working on it.
  • I am 8 lb pounds away from my goal....but it's seems it's impossible. ...scale flactuates every day.
  • I have about 15 pounds to lose. I am going to be 42 and I'm also 5'4" and love to run. I've been doing strength/weight training and Pilates but haven't seen much success yet. The struggle is real! Lol.
  • I began MFP hoping to lose about 12 lbs. Lost 6 and then couldn't lose the rest. My stats are similar, but I'm older -- 56, 120 lbs. at 5'1.5"
  • It took forever to lose that last 10 and *gasp* I regained it. Here we go again! Friend request sent. I do low carb also, Atkins 40.