Cleansing

I just went to Panera Bread and in a sleep deprived state got some Mac and Cheese thinking it would be like my mother's Mac and Cheese, which I haven't had in a long time.

Turns out it's actually shell and cheese. The cheese was also more of a sauce or cream than actual cheese. Needless to say, I was disappointed in my meal.

However, as I finished, I remembered that I have a very poor time digesting dairy. This is especially true with dairy in a liquid state. I believe that it is only a matter of time before this becomes a full blown cleanse.

I will be sure to come back and report on the effectiveness of the Mac and Cheese cleanse.

Replies

• Make sure your phone is charged!
  • Being lactose intolerant, drinking a full on milkshake, say from Mcdonald's will "cleanse" me for about 20 hours.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff wrote: »
    Being lactose intolerant, drinking a full on milkshake, say from Mcdonald's will "cleanse" me for about 20 hours.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Been there, been there.

When my dairy problems hit me hard I was working in a call center. I once spent an entire shift in the washroom. I took 15 minute breaks at my desk.
  • That would be the new rage! Mac and cheese cleanse. I'm working on a raw chocolate chip cookie dough cleanse. Put enough eggs in there and I'm sure to get salmonella poisoning. It would tasty too. The dough, not the explosive diarrhea.
  • That would be the new rage! Mac and cheese cleanse. I'm working on a raw chocolate chip cookie dough cleanse. Put enough eggs in there and I'm sure to get salmonella poisoning. It would tasty too. The dough, not the explosive diarrhea.

Being lactose intolerant would be the requirement. Unfortunately, people would still buy into it and the industry will explode (pun intended).