The most important question of all-time

Why doesn't everyone just move out of Bikini Bottom?

Replies

• Why would they move? It seems pretty fun there. Plus, I like Patrick. He's a moron. But I like him.
  • True, but the town is constantly under threat by Plankton, goo, King Neptune, sentient Krabby Patties and/or Chum, nematodes, killer snails. The list is endless.
  • They can't move because their mortgages are all under water *runs away*
  • Mr. Crab wouldn't allow that. Who's gonna eat his hamburgers when he's gone? :worried:
  • Hornsby wrote: »
    Spongebob-Is-A-Tampon.jpg

And he works for Mr. Krabs & serves Krabby Patties
  • My thoughts exactly on Gotham.
  • I tried getting into Gotham. I just couldn't.
  • Why doesn't Phil just move out of Tucson!
  • I tried getting into Gotham. I just couldn't.

I may be wrong, but I think she's just referring to the city that Batman protects, not the spin-off television show.
  • [quote=I may be wrong, but I think she's just referring to the city that Batman protects, not the spin-off television show.

Ah, you might be right. Well, in that case it's because The Joker keeps blowing up the bridges out of town.

• Bikini Bottom has cool name so they want to stay there, besides a lot of other towns in the area have gangs and dive bars.

As for Gotham, they think Batman will save them so they stay or they are criminals and just like steeling stuff
  • No matter where you move to, big brother is going to find you. There is a Plankton and Neptune in every town! You always have a neighbor like squidward. Not too many places do you get to live in a pineapple though. I think I would stay.